Who needs gluten free toast when you can have hashbrowns and gluten free toast?
450g peeled potatoes
120g peeled white onion
2 large eggs
50g plain gluten free flour
75g grated mature cheddar
Handful chopped chives
Salt and pepper
1tbsp vegetable oil (for frying)
- Grate the potatoes and onions and leave to drain in a collander. After 30 minutes pat dry with some kitchen roll.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl (except oil) and mix well.
- Pour the oil into a frying pan on a medium heat.
- Once the pan is hot, spoon the mixture into the pan and spread into your hashbrown shape (no need for a mould).
- Cook on each side for around 7-8 minutes until golden brown.